We’re changing the way people see financial planning.
At first glance you’ll notice Callahan Financial Planning is quite different from its peers. Both local and independent, we are leading a new way of planning for the financial future of the client’s we serve. We believe that true financial planning can only begin once the burdens of conflict, often found in financial services, are removed. As a Nebraska Registered Investment Advisor, our firm is unique in providing the high-class service of fiduciary care to the people of Omaha.
Working at Callahan Financial Planning can be a truly rewarding experience. Every employee holds the great responsibility of the highest care to our clients, which comes with the powerful reward of knowing you changed the lives of the people you serve.
If you’re up for the task and want to make an impact on the community you call home too, we’d love to hear from you!
- Comprehensive health, dental and vision insurance for you and your family
- Retirement plan with matching company contribution
- First time homebuyer program providing $7,500 for employees towards their down payment (After 1 year, with vesting schedule after)
- Employee wellness reimbursement plan (gym membership or other fitness reimbursement)
- Long term disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Free nutritious snacks and drinks in the workplace for employees
- Access to various participating Midtown Crossing merchant employee discounts
Current Position Openings
No phone calls, please.
Callahan Financial Planning Company is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that encourages a diverse work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to national origin, race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, age, or veteran status.