Our clients never pay a sales commission, and we never receive compensation from any other financial institution. This is what it means to be fee-only, which provides our basis for independence and objectivity.
Ongoing Financial Planning and Investment Advice
This service is provided by a Certified Financial Planner™ professional and includes:
- Guidance on what is necessary for a safe retirement including tax planning for investment distributions, and when to collect Social Security, pensions, and other retirement benefits
- A review and analysis of your current account(s) allocation, cost, and expected risk/return
- Ongoing analysis and testing of your overall retirement safety based on actual realized results (investment performance, inflation, interest rates, contributions, etc.)
- Continuous research and analysis on financial markets, returns, and better investment options
- Assistance with all major financial decision-making
The cost for this service is based on your portfolio value and is debited directly from investment account(s) at the following rates:
|Investment Portfolio Value||Annual Rate|
|$750,000 – $1,500,000||0.95%|
|$1,500,001 – $3,000,000||0.85%|
|$3,000,001 – $10,000,000||0.75%|
|$10,000,001 – $25,000,000||0.55%|
|$25,000,001 – $50,000,000||0.40%|
New ongoing clients must generally have a minimum portfolio value of $750,000, or be expected to meet this minimum shortly after becoming a client. This is to ensure we can provide our comprehensive services at competitive rates. To the extent that a household has a total investment balance of less than $750,000 at any given time, an annual rate of 1.15% is assessed for that period.