We’re changing the way people see financial planning.
At first glance, you’ll notice Callahan Financial Planning is quite different from its peers. Both local and independent, we are leading a new way of planning for the financial future of the client’s we serve. We believe that true financial planning can only begin once the burdens of conflict, often found in financial services, are removed. As a fee-only, SEC-registered investment advisor, our firm is unique in providing the high-class service of fiduciary care to families in cities that include Omaha, NE, Lincoln, NE, San Francisco, CA, San Rafael, CA, Mill Valley, CA, Denver, CO and more coming in the future.
Working at Callahan Financial Planning can be a truly rewarding experience. Every employee holds the great responsibility of the highest care to our clients, which comes with the powerful reward of knowing you changed the lives of the people you serve.
If you’re up for the task and want to make an impact on the community you call home too, we’d love to hear from you!
Our Core Values
Putting clients’ needs before our own; doing the right thing
We support each person’s path towards what matters through listening, humility, and being present
We work together, explore alternatives, and support failure, in the pursuit of continuous improvement
We help each other stay focused on what matters most through collaboration, conscientiousness, introspection, and reflection
We aspire to produce a high quality of work through continued learning, thoroughness, and timeliness
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision insurance for you and your family (ranked some of the highest available in the state of Nebraska)
- 401k retirement plan (both traditional and Roth) with above-average matching company contribution
- First-time homebuyer program providing $7,500 for employees towards their down payment (After 1 year, with vesting schedule after)
- Employee wellness reimbursement plan (gym membership or other fitness reimbursement)
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation (3+ weeks a year)
- Free nutritious snacks and drinks in the workplace for employees
- And more
Current Position Openings
No phone calls, please.
Callahan Financial Planning Company is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that encourages a diverse work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to national origin, race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, age, or veteran status.