Certified Financial Planner™ Professionals in the San Francisco Bay Area
Meet with a Fee-Only Financial Advisor (CFP®) in San Francisco or Marin County
Our planning process begins with an initial meeting. You’ll have a chance to talk one-on-one with your dedicated financial planner to discuss your questions, concerns, and goals.
After reviewing your financial situation, we will:
- Identify if the services you’re seeking are within our normal scope of work
- Provide you an estimate of costs for financial planning and investment advisory services, where applicable
- You will be contacted to schedule a meeting time
- Prepare/gather certain financial documents
- Discuss your situation and goals with a Certified Financial Planner™ professional
- No sales presentations or products to sell
- A fiduciary relationship with a professional planner
- Ongoing advice from a local team of professionals
We work with clients seeking:
- A collaborative, ongoing relationship
- Education that improves your decision-making process
- Assistance implementing financial activities
Q. What should I expect from my first meeting?
A. In your meeting, you can expect to learn more about our firm, our process and discuss your current situation, concerns and goals. This meeting, held with a Certified Financial Planner™ professional, generally lasts 60 – 90 minutes. You will also discuss any estimated costs associated with your desired investment advice and/or financial planning services.
Q. What should I bring to my first meeting?
A. Prior to your meeting, you will receive an appointment kit that outlines what information is needed for your meeting, including a list of requested documents and information and a personal information questionnaire. Please be sure to complete the personal questionnaire and gather the requested information to review in your first appointment.
If you have scheduled your appointment but not yet received this information, please contact us and we’d be happy to ensure you promptly have everything you need to prepare for your appointment. To schedule your first appointment with a financial planner, get started by completing the form to the right.
Q. Where are you located?
A. In San Francisco, our offices are located at 75 Broadway Ste 202, San Francisco, CA 94111, but we also have two other Bay Area offices in Marin County in San Rafael, CA and Mill Valley, CA.
Q. How are you compensated?
A. We are a NAPFA-member Fee-Only practice, which means we are only compensated by our clients. Our clients generally pay for our services as part of an ongoing relationship, but in certain circumstances we perform limited scope one time engagements for a fixed fee, depending on the type of questions/advice sought. We do not receive (and our clients do not pay) sales commissions or other hidden fees for financial product recommendations. You will be provided a full quote prior to beginning any work with us.
Fill out the form below
A local financial planner will contact you to discuss your objective(s) and answer your questions.
Your privacy is our top priority, and your personal information will never be sold to another company. A Certified Financial Planner™ professional takes an oath of confidentiality.