- Are you unclear about how your current investments are performing?
- Do you and your spouse differ over how to handle your money?
- Are you confused about the vast array of investment options?
- Do you feel you pay too much in taxes?
- Are you uncertain if you have the right kinds and amounts of insurance?
- Have you delayed creating an estate plan?
- Are you worried about not having enough money to retire?
If you answered ‘yes’ to any of the following questions, there’s a good chance you should consider financial planning. Read the rest of this entry »